- Controlled power for electric motors through frequency inverters;
- High energy efficiency, superior to the hydro-mechanical systems commonly used, having an efficiency of up to 95%;
- Intelligent traction control by wheel, that is; we managed to control the slip of the wheels independently by tire; maximizing traction performance and decreasing power consumption;
- Reduction of mechanical losses in the interaction with the soil through an electronic locking system;
- Reduced tire wear;
- Better control and maneuverability in curves by independent control, reducing turning radius in maneuvers;
- Reduction in engine response time, enabling more precise control;
- Constant torque across the engine's rotation range, reducing loss of speed in load variation situations.
Articulated chassis; the great advantage of this type of chassis is to increase the transfer of power from the tractor to the ground; it is possible to use tires with a larger diameter on the front axle and with that increase the traction capacity; 40 ° spin between the two chassis; the largest in the market; thus gaining space with maneuver and increasing productivity because increases machine time available.
Integrated with the GPS system and hydraulic pilot; the vehicle automatically understands that the end of the line has been found and automatically raises the planter from the ground; thus allowing gain in fuel consumption and less fatigue to the operator as it reduces the need for drives.
Planting precision and quality
The technology of the pneumatic system (vacuum) in conjunction with the Precision Planting vSet2TM seed doser, allows an excellent singulation and CV (coefficient of variation), resulting in planting in the correct quantity and in the correct spacing with positive impacts on productivity.
With the new Jato down force system (force of the seed line in the soil), composed of a set of gas springs, allowing a constant force at any height of the planting line. This allows a better uniformity in the depth of the seeds in the soil, independent of the reliefs and vibrations, allowing a more uniform germination. The system also allows a quick and agile setting of the desired force, reducing the adjustment time.
Availability for planting
Supply autonomy and agility for filling
Tank of 8,700 liters of seeds allows autonomy of the entire work shift with just one filling. The central points of filling for both seeds and fertilizer make the operation faster and more agile.
With technology for the control of seed rates, compensation of rates in curves and together with the seed opening and closing controller line by line, they allow uniform application and reduce overlaps, with a reduction in planting costs.
Greater flexibility in the fill operation; allows you to move loaded and fill in different locations within the farm.
Adaptation to soil and field conditions
- Tires, cutting discs and other devices can be replaced easy, just by removing a few bolts directly, without the need to disassemble additional components, reducing maintenance time.
- Among the various adjustments in the lines to adapt to the planting conditions, we highlight the system of arms and rocker for the depth limiting bands that provide a better copy of the micro relief. Associated with this system, it is possible to adjust the position of the depth limiting bands in relation to the discs in a practical and quick way, without adding or removing parts. With this position system, we can quickly configure the planter for conditions of higher or lower soil humidity.